Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blog Tour - hydraSense

I was invited to participate in the hydraSense blog tour by MomCentral Canada. Particularly to look at their new Nasal Aspirator product. I was interested in this product because of D2. I have already used hydraSense mists with my first two children. I am very much aware of how difficult it is to have a sick infant who can't breath. I was hoping to test out the Nasal Aspirator on D2 but as luck would have it his nasal passages have been completely free of mucus this whole month. But here are my thoughts on the product.

This is a link to the video showing the product and how to use it. I like the idea of the soft tip. The regular aspirator I have has a hard plastic tip. I also like the idea of being able to control the strength of the suck (doesn't that sound bizarre!). It comes apart easily and looks simple to clean.

In the category of TMI I will say that I am a devoted nasal rinse user. I have been trying to get my older kids to try rinsing when they are stuffed up and they are not too keen. I think I may try to get them to use the EasyDose Nasal Drops. It may be a less intrusive way of loosening up all that yuck.

If you are interested in the Nasal Aspirator please go to the hydraSense web site and join their Dolphins Club. Once you log back in you can enter the code MC2010 under the online coupons tab and you will receive an $8 off coupon for a Nasal Aspirator. You have to enter this code before April 10th, but the coupon itself is good until December 31st 2010.

Full Disclosure: I have written this post as part of the Mom Central Canada Blog Tour campaign and I have received this product free for participating.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the aspirator one day can prove its mettle to you! I'm so glad to be beyond those days of sucking out snot, just so a baby can breathe. It's stressful, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.