Friday, February 25, 2011

Pooped

I am tired, really tired. I am sure it is a combination of the time of year, a lingering mild cold, D2 still nursing in the night time and adjusting to full time work. But the icing on the tired cake is my amazing social life. Who would have thunk it! There was a time when I would have begged to have this many friends and social engagements. Friday and Saturday I was invited out by multiple friends to different things. I had to SAY NO to 3 different social gatherings! As with all things, when it rains, it pours. There were a few weeks there where I was home every night and feeling like I needed an outing. I am sure things will quiet down again soon.

Last week I went out to see "The Kings Speech", it was great, highly recommend it. It was nice to see a movie where I wasn't crying or cringing. Just felt good. I liked it.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. so can you call it a "good tired" at least? at least the social parts of it :) Hopefully you get caught up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the worst thing when too many social events happen on the same night! No fun at all.
    Soon it'll be spring and this weather that has been bringing us all down will be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I get to see you at one of your nights out. :-) It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say it's the time of year! Soon we'll see spring and leave all this dreariness behind. Hope you feel better soon :)

    I have to say, I loved the King's Speech too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find my social calendar does the same kind of thing...nothing planned for a bit and then all of sudden lots of outings, get-togethers, etc.

    I haven't been to the movies in ages! Would love to go see The King's Speech or maybe True Grit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.